iOS App Developer
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Software Architecture Design: Understanding what technology to use on the front and back end of the app so that it’s well supported and scalable.
- UX & UI Design: The design and software architecture phases require a solid understanding of UX and UI design so prototypes can be built and coding can begin off of those mock-ups.
- Design Patterns: Understanding when and where to use these patterns to best support the app for efficient and maintainable development.
- iOS Development Environment & Frameworks: Apple’s frameworks contain libraries of code and methods which are accessible through the framework APIs.
- Apple Xcode IDE: Apple’s SDK
- Cocoa Frameworks: Cocoa (OS X) and Cocoa Touch (iOS)
- Apple UIKit Framework:
- Core Graphics
- Core Animation
- Core Audio
- Core Data
- iOS Programming Languages:
- principles of object-oriented programming
- Other Programming Skills
- Third-party platforms
- Appcelerator Titanium
- Experience with the approval and deployment of apps into the Apple App Store
Email us and include a link to your online portfolio and PDF of your resume.