Mobile App Product Lead
As Product Lead you will work with Preciate engineers and user experience/design partners to find solutions to our biggest challenges. This may be providing information, content, and insights they need to serve our customers. You will spearhead the research/discovery process, drive hypothesis testing, dig into the resulting data, and prioritize our product development team’s efforts.
A successful candidate will be excited about solving problems with technology, driving constant improvement based on KPIs, leveraging data to make decisions, interacting with users, and learning.
- Assess market opportunities and threats and incorporate the same into Product Vision, Strategy and Principles which culminate in a compelling, motivating narrative for our Product Teams and Stakeholders – both internal and external.
- Drive adoption and engagement of our mobile applications.
- Manage product financial performance (P&L), owning the team’s Key Performance Indicators, defining end-to-end customer experience specifications, and Management of product life-cycle.
- Developing ‘MVP Tests’ to prove (or disprove) your product hypothesis and demonstrate a ‘Test & Learn’ mindset.
- Have a technical acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamental technologies driving the competitive landscape as well as within the Preciate environment, and know how to leverage technology and systems to gain clear market advantages.
- Business acumen specific to social network applications, cryptocurrency and the challenges of a start-up company.
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to interface well with all other disciplines of the business at an Executive, managerial level, as well as a front line team level.
Skills & Abilities
- Assess market opportunities and threats and incorporate same into Product Vision, Strategy and Principles.
- Communicate a passionate, compelling narrative surrounding their product.
- Understand key testing methodologies.
- Display courage when holding an opposing perspective from the group.
- Create decks and present to internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate complex concepts in simple, straightforward manner.
- Manage multiple stakeholders.
- Take an ambiguous situation and provide clarity (or a path to clarity).
- Operate with MVP and ‘test and learn’ mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven track record of success building large-scale consumer mobile apps
- 3-5 years of product management, consumer application marketing, or other relevant experience
- Technical background as an Engineer, a Designer or both. Ability to speak the language of technology is a must.
Email us and include a link to your online portfolio and PDF of your resume.